Reservations for the use of several Gallery amenities are strongly encouraged.
Users who make reservations have priority on the use of that amenity.
How to Make a Reservation for Gallery Activities
Click on 'Book a Court' (or Court Signup) for pickleball or bocce.
Click on 'Events' to register for the Gym, the Pool or Billiards.
Bookmark this URL for future use: https://app.courtreserve.com/Portal/GalleryActivities
To create a reservation using Court Reserve:
- As a Gallery resident, an account in Court Reserve has already been created for you. So click on LOG IN.
- On the page that opens, enter your email address and password, then click Login
- If this is your first time using Court Reserve, enter your email address, and click on Forgot Password? to establish a password you'll remember.
- Follow the instructions on the email that will be sent to you to create a new password.
- Using your new password, Login
- To signup for Pickleball or Bocce, click on 'Book a Court' (or Court Signup)
- Click on the calendar icon to select a date
- Under the desired activity, click on the 'Reserve' icon to select your time
- Complete the form:
- Reservation Type
- Add Additional Players: enter the first 3 or 4 letters of the players name, then click player's name. (repeat as necessary)
- Optional: Enter a comment in the Note field. (It will display on the time slot block in Court Reserve.)
- Click on 'Save Changes'.
- You and the other 'additional players' will receive a confirmation email.
- To register for the Pool, Billiards or the Fitness Center, click on 'Events'
- In the Date/Time column, scroll down to locate your desired time slot and activity
- Click on 'Details' to see the names of anyone already registered for that time slot.
- Click on 'Register'
- You will receive a confirmation email.
To add or remove players from your court booking:
- Click 'Activity Signup'.
- Click on the calendar icon to select the desired date
- In the box showing your reservation, click on 'Details'.
- Click on 'Update Reservation'
- To remove a player, click on 'Remove' under 'Selected Members'.
- To add a player, start typing their name in the 'Additional Players' box.
- Save Changes.
- You (and each of your selected additional players) will receive a confirmation email.
- The court booking may be updated by the person making the reservation.
- The event registration may be withdrawn by the person who registered.
- The email includes a link that will automatically add the time slot to your Google calendar.
- Bookmark this link for future use: https://app.courtreserve.com/Portal/GalleryActivities