Reservations for the use of several Gallery amenities are strongly encouraged.
Users who make reservations have priority on the use of that amenity.
How to Make a Reservation for Gallery Activities
Click on 'Book a Court' ('Reserve Court' if on a tablet or phone) to register for any activity.
[If you are on a phone or tablet, you may have to click on the 'hamburger' (3-bar icon) to see the menu items.]
Bookmark this URL for future use: https://app.courtreserve.com/Portal/GalleryActivities
(To Bookmark, click on the star at the far right end of the URL, or click on the book icon if on a phone or tablet)
To create a reservation using Court Reserve:
- As a Gallery resident, an account in Court Reserve has already been created for you. So click on LOG IN.
- On the page that opens, enter your email address and password, then click Login
- If this is your first time using Court Reserve, enter your email address, and click on Forgot Password? to establish a password you'll remember.
- Follow the instructions on the email that will be sent to you to create a new password.
- Using your new password, Login
The Fitness Center, the Pool, the Spa, Billiards, or Pickleball
To register for any Gallery Activity, click on 'Book a Court' ('Reserve Court' if on a tablet or phone)
- Select your desired time slot and activity
- Click on 'Register'
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- The email includes a link that will automatically add the time slot to your Google calendar.
- The event registration may be withdrawn by the person who registered.
Tip: If you do not see the menu items at the top right hand side of your display, expand your display to full screen, or click on the 3-bar icon.